Friday, October 23, 2009

Compositioin


Teddybear Photoshoot By Esther Michelle Photography
10-9-09
My teddybear, Canyon Country, Cali.

Another interesting assignment in my photography class was to take 100+ pictures of one subject with different locations/backgrounds, lighting, angles, perspectives, textures, shutter-speeds, f/stops, ect, ect, ect..
At first, I had no idea what that one subject should be. But it was Adam's birthday that weekend, and our one and a half year anniversary was coming up. Obviously, he was on my mind; and since he keeps rather busy with work and school--so I couldn't actually photograph him--I decided to photograph the teddybear he made me at Build-A-Bear on our three month. :]
More pictures with the different backgrounds, colors, textures, and angles are on Flickr.
See for yourself. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment