Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Pepper & A Flower


A Pepper By Esther Michelle Photography
11-7-09
A pepper from the garden, Bakersfield, Cali.

"Look, they're kissing!" ♥


Last weekend I went up to visit my sister, Sarah, and her hubby, Sam, in Bakersfield. They on this pretty sweet property so on Saturday morning when I woke up, way too early, I went on an adventure around their place and just had fun taking pictures. They have a garden, but since November isn't really the time for gardens to be ripe with all different kinds of yummy things, this was the only plant that had anything on it. It was a cold, foggy morning; so getting this shot was difficult. But I had a micro lens, and all the time in the world, so I was able to come up with this photograph.
I like it a lot, not only because of the extremely vibrant colors, but the shallow field depth I think really adds to this photograph. :]
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
:]

p.s. The quote at the end of the description is a quote from my lovely boyfriend Adam, when he first saw this picture. :b It made me laugh. :] I love how is mind works, everyday it amuses me and puts a smile on my face.

View all of the pictures from my trip, and more here!


And....


Flowers By Esther Michelle Photography
11-7-09
Wild flowers, Bakersfield, Cali


This is my other favorite picture from their garden, I'm pretty sure they are just wild flowers because they were randomly spotted around their garden.
I love the deep purple of this flower, I think it's officially my third favorite color. :]

I have another shot similar to this that is Adam's favorite; check it out here.

Hope you love it. :D
-Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment