Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ruth Ann


Ruth Ann By Esther Michelle Photography
10-28-09
For the fun of it, Albertsons, Cali.


Ruth Ann, my little sister, and I went to Albertsons, the local grocery store, as well as a couple other place and were just having a good time. I took other pictures but this one made me smile, so I thought I would share it.
I know it's not exactly an award winning photograph but it captures Ruth Ann so perfectly that I can't help but love it. Ruth Ann is always moving, always doing something and having fun and smiling while doing it--it's kind of hard to tell but she is smiling. :] She loves energy drinks and as you can see, doesn't just take one. :b And out of all the many drinks with caffeine and energy, she will always take a Monster over anything else on the self.
Check out the rest of my photography!

Esther. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment