Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ronald Reagan


Ronald Reagan By Esther Michelle Photography
10-25-09
The Ronald Reagen Museum, Simi Valley, Cali.

I had to go to a museum, to look at art and eventually write an essay about it. I went to the Ronald Reagan Museum down in Simi Valley, with my boyfriend/best friend, Adam,and my little sister Ruth Ann.
While I was there I took quite a few pictures of all different sorts of things. I was surprised that there was so much variety there. They had airplanes and helicopters, to art and history, they even had a bar, where a was able to capture a fun sort-of self-portrait shot.
The picture above is actually of a wall, which had the words 'Ronald Reagan' posted on the wall as a decoration. The lighting was unbelievably dim, so I took me a while to hold still long enough to get the picture to come out not being blurred. I chose to focus only part of his name to make it more creative and interesting.
There was also a whole wall with all of the presidents signatures on it and I really wanted to photograph it, but my tries failed due to the low lighting and lack of tripod. But it's all good.
Overall, I had a really enjoyable time, and I hope you have an enjoyable time looking at the photographs I took.
View the rest here.
:]

-Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment